Best suited for traditional Japanese architecture. Designed with a motif of flower (tulip) blossoming up towards the sky. The body part is composed of 3 petals made of copper. Stainless steel cup is hiding within to collect the water efficiently and is structured in a way to promote clean drainage. The lines connecting the rain chain is also made of durable stainless steel so that it can used for a long time.
|Color||Material||Attachment||Cup width||Cup length||Standard length|
|copper||Copper & Stainless Steel||Connecting metal fittings||3 1/8"||2 1/4"||9'|
- This rain chain has both the beauty of copper and the strength of stainless steel. It will adorn your home or building with a traditional Japanese sensibilities.
- Highest quality guaranteed because every rain chain is carefully made in our own factory in Japan, the birthplace of rain chain.
- Every rain chain is made-to-order, and we can accommodate your preferred length for various building needs.
- For everyone who appreciate Japanese aestheticism, rain chains are commonly equipped on Japanese architecture and it could transform your home or building by giving it a Japanese ambiance.
- For anyone wanting to incorporate the Wa (Japanese traditional sensibility) into a building or structure with traditional Japanese rain chain.