The roots of rain gutter goes way back to the age of Nara period (710-794 CE). Back then, when there were only natural materials available, bamboo (Ta-ke) was the most popularly used item for rain gutter. “Take” (Bamboo) has its design from such a time, with beautiful curbs that resembles bamboo joints, but made with high durable stainless steel to fit the needs of modern architectures. It is simple yet elegant in style.
|Color||Material||Attachment||Cup width||Cup length||Standard length|
|silver||Stainless Steel||Connecting metal fittings||2 3/16"||3 9/16"||9'|
|black||Stainless Steel||Connecting metal fittings||2 3/16"||3 9/16"||9'|
|copper||Copper & Stainless Steel||Connecting metal fittings||2 3/16"||3 9/16"||9'|
- Featuring unique bamboo motif, it can accommodate not only Japanese traditional architecture but various types of buildings.
- Every part is made of stainless steel giving high durability.
- Highest quality guaranteed because every rain chain is carefully made in our own factory in Japan, the birthplace of rain chain.
- Every rain chain is made-to-order, and we can accommodate your preferred length for various building needs.
- The copper products have copper material on the outer parts for viewing the natural aging process over the years, but everywhere else where water flows, stainless steel is used for long lasting durability.