All stainless steel Tama rain chain is now available in size L. With its soft round form still intact, it is capable of processing much larger amount of rainwater in comparison to the conventional size. It is able to drain as much as 5 times the amount processed by the regular size Tama rain chain.
By giving a design with curvature to stainless steel that is silver and often having rigid impression, it can now be applied to a variety of building types without any feeling of misplacement. It adorns hairline finish, dimming the surface glare but at the same time heightening the superior feel. The ceramic coating prevents Tama from being dirty from the rainwater.
The lines that link rain chains and internal portion where it organizes rainwater is all made of stainless steel as well. Because of the ceramic coating, it will not collect dirt easily so you can clean it just by simply wiping it down.
|Color||Material||Attachment||Cup width||Cup length||Standard length|
|silver||Stainless Steel||Connecting metal fittings||3 3/16"||2 1/3"||9'|
|black||Stainless Steel||Connecting metal fittings||3 3/16"||2 1/3"||9'|
- Because this larger model will effectively drain more rain water than regular size rain chains, it can be used on buildings with oversized roofs or large buildings. It has a long list of large buildings of various types as its accompaniment.
- It displays the smoothest flow of water even among all L size rain chains by SEO Inc.,
- Every part is made of stainless steel giving high durability.
- Highest quality guaranteed because every rain chain is carefully made in our own factory in Japan, the birthplace of rain chain.
- Every rain chain is made-to-order, and we can accommodate your preferred length for various building needs.