Soft round form resembling a ball is the distinguishing characteristic of this stainless steel rain chain. The gentle flow of rainwater curving along the surface accentuates the soft feel of the circular shape. While maintaining the ambiance of ring-type rain chain, resembling our Hamon line rain chains, Tama will neatly arrange and beautifully lead the rainwater to the ground. Its hairline finish dims the surface glare and clear ceramic coating heightens the superior feel.
|Color||Material||Attachment||Cup width||Cup length||Standard length|
|silver||Stainless Steel||Connecting metal fittings||2 3/8"||2 3/16"||9'|
|black||Stainless Steel||Connecting metal fittings||2 3/8"||2 3/16"||9'|
- It displays the smoothest flow of water even among rain chains by SEO Inc., and the rain water won’t scatter.
- Every part is made of stainless steel giving high durability.
- Highest quality guaranteed because every rain chain is carefully made in our own factory in Japan, the birthplace of rain chain.
- Every rain chain is made-to-order, and we can accommodate your preferred length for various building needs.
- The copper products have copper material on the outer parts for viewing the natural aging process over the years, but everywhere else where water flows, stainless steel is used for long lasting durability.