“Toh” is a simple yet elegant cylinder shaped rain chain. It is made of stainless steel, coated with fluorine to protect the high quality hairline finish. “Toh” comes in 3 different length, from 97mm, 77mm to 57mm and is φ45mm in diameter. The space between the connected pipes is set to 38mm, calculated to bring out the most beautiful flow of rain water. Connecting differing length of pipes will also attractively enhance the rhythmical sounds of water streaming down the rain chain.
|Color||Material||Attachment||Cup width||Cup length||Standard length|
|silver||Stainless Steel||Connecting metal fittings||1 1/3"||3 12/16" , 3 1/32" , 2 1/4"||9'|
|black||Stainless Steel||Connecting metal fittings||1 1/3"||3 12/16" , 3 1/32" , 2 1/4"||9'|
|copper||Copper & Stainless Steel||Connecting metal fittings||1 1/3"||3 12/16" , 3 1/32" , 2 1/4"||9'|
- Because it is a simple rain chain, made by connecting various lengths of pipes, it easily harmonizes with buildings having sharp exterior look.
- Every part is made of stainless steel giving high durability.
- Highest quality guaranteed because every rain chain is carefully made in our own factory in Japan, the birthplace of rain chain.
- Every rain chain is made-to-order, and we can accommodate your preferred length for various building needs.
- The copper products have copper material on the outer parts for viewing the natural aging process over the years, but everywhere else where water flows, stainless steel is used for long lasting durability.